Horrendous isn’t a strong enough word.Â How the fuck do we stop this?
A brave MFA investigator has uncovered some of the most sadistic animal abuse we have ever seen at a Tyson Foods hog factory farmâ€”a major Walmart pork supplier. The hidden-camera video footage was recorded at a Tyson contract farm in Oklahoma and shows the following:
- Workers viciously punching, kicking, beating, and violently shaking animals and pulling out their hair
- Piglets having their tails hacked off and their testicles ripped out of their bodies without painkillers
- Workers slamming conscious piglets headfirst against the ground and spiking them like footballs
- Pregnant pigs confined to tiny, maggot-infested gestation crates barely able to move for their entire lives
- Workers shoving their fingers into pigsâ€™ eyes and hitting them with wooden boards
- Piglets left to suffer and slowly die on dead piles without proper veterinary care
- A worker throwing a heavy bowling ball at a pigâ€™s head
This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 20th, 2013 at 2:08 pm.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.